31.7.06

The Couch

For those of you who have not yet experienced The Couch - here are some cozzzzzzinesssssssssssss-ooozing pictures to make your eyelids droop with a sudden inexplicable heaviness. Shannon is depicted here inactively proving the awesome snooze-inducing powers of: The Couch.

Even the orange Christmas lights surrounding the painting (that, yes, I actually paid money for) are drooping in weariness.
This picture was taken 3.2 minutes after we moved The Couch into our apartment.


LaLa - you're not the only one who's adversely affected by the Templarszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Thank you again, Nepster!!! You've provided about half our furniture, and Mu and Shannon won't have to fight over The Chair anymore!

6 comments:

evandebacle said...

That's so great that you got a couch just so you could board a homeless man.

OrangeMoJoJo said...

We're totally selfless that way. Had to get him away from snoozing on the curb and being all covered in pigeons.

Rev Transit said...

Great pics of Das Ranterbett! CR looks so natural, so lifelike, not posed at all.

Shannon said...

As a point of fact, the only "posed" picture is the one with the Templar book on my face (I woke up, I believe, after Jolene carefully tried to put in over my face while I was sleeping).

Rev Transit said...

It must not have felt like the pillow she usually tries to put over your face while you're sleeping.

Mu said...

Ahhh, it is good to see amatures coming up through the ranks. Someday, I may have to retire from my professional-sleeping circuit (so I can catch up on my sleep), and it is good to know that there is a future for pro napping.