30.7.06

Rorschach Bruise

Is it an ampersand? An apostrophe? A man with dreds dancing wildly to reggae? The Virgin Mary?

I have no idea how I got this bruise on the side of my leg, so it must mean something! Maybe you can figure out what it is! I've taken it slightly out of focus so as to free up your mind a bit, like a Magic Eye painting. It's not out of focus becuase my camera's too advanced for me or anything.... Heh heh heh.... Okay FINE! You got me! It probably IS too advanced for me! But it had a cute name, so THERE!

Elph. Heh heh heh! I wonder if they make them in orange with even more features that I'll never master....


4 comments:

Shannon said...

I still think it looks like a templar shield. In which case I suspect you were covertly smashing your leg with a blunt object in the middle of the night so as to produce such an apt bruise.

Rev Transit said...

It looks to me like the negative outline of that elephant tattoo Shannon has in honor of the Republican Party. His leg probably brushed up against yours in the middle of the night and some odd method of transference produced this.

Mu said...

Not to be TOO self centered, but it looks like a capital "M." Like in the movie. Like maybe you should keep an eye on Shannon for a few days.

Rev. Transit said...

An "M"? How do you get an "M" out of something that's obviously an elephant?