2.10.06

Not that you NEEDED more proof that I'm a nerd....

But here's some anyway for those of you on the fence.

I have no idea why this text is underlined. More proof that Blogger sucks and is out to get me personally. AH! I figured out how to turn off the underliney thing'm'bob! Awesome!

.....I digress.

So anyway, Shannon and I have been watching Buffy, The Vampire Slayer (Shannon for like the 8th time, me for the first). We finished season 1 in what seemed like 30 minutes, but was actually closer to 60. When we were done, Shannon's brother, Mu, awesomely lent us Seasons 2 & 3. I believe he did this mainly to insure I'd never send him another SportKa decapitated cat video.

But I digress again.

About two episodes into Season 2, Seth Green makes his first appearance as Oz. I love Seth Green - he cracks me UP! - so I was very excited about season 2. ESPECIALLY since he's attracted to Willow as soon as he lays eyes on her - dressed as an eskimo. To quote, well, everyone, Willow is really freaking cute. Especially dressed as an eskimo (see picture at left.

If you needed to read this prompt, please sign off and take a nap. We'll be here when you get back).




Shannon had stated early on that he'd have hung out with Willow in high school, and I couldn't really like see myself hanging out with any of the characters on Buffy, really, like until Oz showed up. I'd have totally hung out with Oz. Oh. My. GOD! What am I saying?? I'm such a complete total dork!!!

But I digress. Again.

Another character we've been introduced to is Spike.

*grin!* Wha-huh? Oh! Heh heh! You're still here! Ummmm, I have no further comments. *grin!*

7 comments:

Matt Stratton said...

If you were REALLY a nerd, you wouldn't just be starting to watch Buffy now...

Butternugget said...

Sigh. Spike, oh how I miss Spike. I know he went to Smallville, but with out the hair and the accent it just isn't the same. And I agree, Oz was awesome and so was Willow.

I wouldn't call you a nerd at all! But coming from a dork that probably isn't much help. So when will you start watching Angel?

Mu said...

Buffy seasons 1-2 are ,well, to quote Jo, AWESOME! I personally think they go downhill after that. Angel seasons 1-2 are also AWESOME. Seasons3-5 are good, but I like early Angel.

Mu said...

ooops. Seasons 1-3 of Buffy are good. Stupid typos. I blame Blogger...

Shannon said...

You know...Matt does have a point. A right good bloody BAStard of a point...

OrangeMoJoJo said...

I guess the "dork" part really shone through when I spotted Seth Green in the Mummy episode. I kind of jumped up and down with a "SETH GREEN!!! AWESOME!!! IT'S SETH GREEN!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!" then about 10 minutes later "SETH GREEN IS GOING AFTER WILLOW!!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!?!??! THAT IS SO SO AWESOME!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!" Which you really had to see to appreciate the dorkiness of it. Shannon is quietly nodding while rubbing his eyes....

Shannon said...

Heeeeey...and what's this topless pic of Spike, anyway?