1.10.06

Stay Tuned!


I apologize for not blogging in WAY too long, but it's been a hectic couple of weeks! OrangeBlog has NOT become a CobWeb and will be back up and running by tomorrow latest. The past few weeks have found me in a whirlwind of endless meetingsssszzzzzzzzzzhuh?wha? and committee functions. Then whenever I DID have a free minute, Blogger decided to suck and refuse to upload anything from new posts to images. Stupid Blogger!

Anyway, thank you for your patience, and thank you, Rev, for keeping an eye on the Missing Persons pages!



JoJo

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Jo, I knew your hair was bad in the 80's, but, man...

Rev Transit said...

I figured that you'd been spending so much time around Shannon that you had nothing interesting to say.

We haven't heard about the All-Time-Stupidest Contest, lately. I'm doubting that no sweets is no sweat.

Shannon said...

You MIGHT figure that, Rev, but you discount the Eevam factor. But I'll let Jo explain...