8.11.06

Message Sent to Bush Administration by Voters, November 7, 2006

On November 7, voters all around the country CLEARLY told Bush and his regime:

"WE *BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*ING HATE YOU!!!!! WE HATE YOU SO MUCH WE'VE VOTED IN TWICE THE NUMBER OF DEMOCRATS WE NEEDED INTO THE HOUSE!!!! WE TOOK BACK THE SENATE!!!! NOW WILL YOU LISTEN TO US?!?!!??! WE VOTED OUT REPUBLICAN INCUMBANTS BECAUSE MAYBE ONE DAY, NO MATTER HOW LONG AGO, THEY MIGHT HAVE SHOOK YOUR HAND!!!! HOW CAN WE MAKE IT ANY CLEARER HOW GODAWFUL AND LOATHED YOU ARE!??!??!?! BRING OUR TROOPS HOME!!!!!"

Americans take back the flag from the Bush Regime

Bush, in response, for the first time ever, made sense:

"Actually, I thought we were going to do fine yesterday," Bush said. "Shows what I know."
As to the role played in Tuesday's widespread GOP losses, Bush said, "I believe Iraq had a lot to do with the election, but I think there were other factors as well." He suggested that a variety of congressional scandals may also have played a role.

....???? Where has THAT guy been the last 6 years?????!!!!

"I'm obviously disappointed with the outcome of the election and, as the head of the Republican Party, I share a large part of the responsibility," President Bush said during a East Room news conference.

Actually, Dubbya, you OWN a large part of that responsibility. THEY'RE sharing it with YOU. I know, I know. I'm a stickler for semantics, and you never were all that good with words.


Bush itching to peel off the mask he's wearing to reveal the monster deathskull beneath.


Too little too late, though, his playing meek now. God, I hope he spends the last two years of his term sweating under interrotion lights. Payback for Clinton and his wasted last two years, though unlike Clinton, Bush actually deserves to be tried. He also MORE than deserves to be impeached!

At least Rumsfeld finally got the message! One down! WOO-HOO!

I vote we celebrate November 8th annually as Independence from the Bush Regime day. I have not felt this patriotic and full of love for my country since I was, like, 7.

OrangeMoJoJo is currently setting off celebratory fireworks behind her home

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love my wife. :)

Mu said...

Sooo...what are you saying? Just spit it out! C'mon!