12.2.07

We Will NOT Be Ignored!!


I haven't been getting my e-mails through my main account - Yahoo.com - since Friday, February 9th. After doing some digging, I found I was far from alone. I'm not sure what the numbers are, but there's a user help site where users help other users with their issues, and the queries range from 'Mildly Concerned' - "I haven't been able to access my email since 2/9 - is it my computer?" to 'Seriously Pissed' - "WHY DOES YAHOO SUCK SO BAD?!?!?"

I don't mind being without email for a few days. What bothers me is that they are ignoring the issue and haven't released a statement saying they're working on the problem, or even a tentative "We are working on the issue and hope to have it fixed by: __/__/___" date.


MEANWHILE, they released a new "Beta" version of Yahoo! this weekend when their e-mail issues started. COINCIDENCE?!?!?? I think NOT!

I'd switch to G-mail but all my contact information is in Yahoo! Oh, dilemmas, dilemmas! What to do, what to DO?

Anyway, if you don't get a response from me to an email you've sent from this past weekend on, blame Yahoo. They suck SO bad.

2 comments:

Rev Transit said...

Their new beta was actually released some time back. Maybe there was a change made to it this last week.

Ask Shannon about my idea for next Sunday.

Matt Stratton said...

If the only problem is moving your contact info from Yahoo to Gmail, that's really no big deal. I can help you do it. It will take you all of about five minutes :)

Gmail is much better. Love the Google. Embrace the Google.