Without Further Ado
I think I may do one of these every week even if it amuses no one but me! This was fun!
Here are the answers to the random lines I posted a coupla-too-tree days ago. And let me just say how disappointed I am in each and every one of you for not knowing #15. I hope as pennance it plays in your head nonstop throughout the weekend.
1. Even your emotions have an echo in so much space - Gnarls Barkley, "Crazy"
2. This is the strangest life I've ever known - The Doors, "Waiting for the Sun"
3. The proof is in the band - Off Broadway, "Bully, Bully"
4. I would bury you alive but you might come back with a knife - Scissors Sisters, "I Can't Decide"
5. She asked me if I'd beat her. I took her back to Hyatt House....I don't want to talk about it. - Warren Zevon, "Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me"
6. I hope the Smoking Man's in this one! - Barenaked Ladies, "Pinch Me"
7. Some day mother will die and I'll get the money - They Might Be Giants, "I, Palindrome"
8. Look mummy! There's an airplane up in the sky! - Pink Floyd, "Goodbye, Blue Sky"
9. With fingernails that shine like justice - Cake, "Short Skirt, Long Jacket"
10. All the nightmares came today - David Bowie, "Oh, You Pretty Things!"
11. I thank the lord there are people out there like you - Elton John, "Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters"
12. That's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit - Queen, "Don't Stop Me Now"
13. No plastic money any more - Falco, "Rock Me Amadeus"
14. I'm talking to a tight red sweater, feeling like Eddie Vedder - John Hiatt, "Little Head"
15. You can act real rude and totally removed and I can act like an imbecile - Men Without Hats, "Safety Dance"
16. Who on earth do you think you are? A superstar? Well right you are! - John Lennon, "Instant Karma"
17. Whatsammaterwitt-choo, Boy? - The Rolling Stones, "Miss You"
18. A million years of evolution, we get Danny Quail. - Oingo Boingo, "Insanity"
19. Then you'll see the glass hidden in the grass - Morrissey, "Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself"
20. Cannot find the candle of thought to light your name - Pearl Jam, "Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town"
21. Arrest this girl her Hitler hairdo is making me feel ill - Radiohead, "Karma Police"
22. Let me drown in your laughter - John Denver, "Annie's Song"
23. We live in a beautiful world - Coldplay, "Don't Panic"
24. Little old lady got mutilated late last night - Warren Zevon, "Werewolves of London"
25. Sweetness, I was only joking when I said by rights you should be bludgeoned in your bed - Morrissey, "Bigmouth Strikes Again"