19.4.07

Vote Like You're Chicagoans, People! Vote often!

And make up e-mail accounts to vote from!

Few things get me more keyed-up than being able to vote for the FIRST EVER STAR WARS STAMP at USPS.com! WOOHOO!

I have 6 email accounts (one for when a site "asks" me to register to view it, one for EBay/PayPal, two for personal e-mails as I make the switch from Yahoo to gmail, one that I set up when I couldn't choose between two names for my new gmail account, and, um....Oh yeah! One for work!) and I've cast my vote from EACH ONE, EVERY DAY SINCE TUESDAY OF LAST WEEK for Boba Fett! And he's not even in the top three. Help me out!


By the way, the winner will be announced on May 25th. And there's this number "41" printed on the stamp....WTF??? 41 cents already?? I'm still using my 2-cent stamps from the last rate increase!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

That fact that Boba Fett isn't even in the top 3 is a shame! I can only blame all the people I don't like (and don't pretend you don't know who you are!).

Mu said...

I can't even find where they tally the votes. Nice website, USPS...

About 1/2 of the stamps are okay - the rest Hoover.

I like Vader, the Storm Troopers, Fett, and Han is okay.

Mu said...

161,000 people voted for C3-PO?!? Are you KIDDING me? I only rate him above Jar Jar and young Anakin. WHY would ANYONE vote for 3PO?

OrangeMoJoJo said...

Ah! They're doing it DAILY vote! Today's top three are Vader (Not bad), Leia and R2D2 (ambivalent), and Yoda (eh).

OrangeMoJoJo said...

If Boba Fett loses, I hope Han wins, followed by Han's Millenium Falcon, then Han's blaster, then the carbonite chamber, then the taun taun he rode on Hoth, then Greedo, ....