14.6.07

I Don't Need No Horoscope To Tell Me This Is Gonna Be A Good Time To Be ME!

I can read the signs myself!

500 Clown MacBeth

My beloved weekly Time Out Chicago magazine was delivered yesterday. Another of my letters was published (not THE Letter of the Week, but the sequel is rarely as good. Okay, okay, I KNOW I have WAY too much time on my hands! But I just HAD to let Kelly M. from Lincoln Park know that she can get Magners served with ice at the Atlantic Bar and Grill located at 5062 N Lincoln Ave. (I prefer the perfect pour o'Guinness, meself! Damn fine pour!) ).

But my letter being published is not the cool part. Oh no, no, no!!

The COOL part, and the part that gives me reason to believe that my stars are indeed aligned, is that my letter was published

In the same issue

As an feature on 500 CLOWN!!! (June 14-20, 2007 issue #120, pg 130 with a FULL PAGE PIC on page 51. Suh-WEET!!).

500 Clown!!!


I have a girl crush on Kevin (Molly Brennan), I totally admit that. Shannon knew this before we got married, so it's cool. I even told her I'd buy her a new tattoo if she'd teach another class at The Actor's Gymnasium. Adrian Danzig responded to my e-mail and said that she couldn't respond herself as she was in Japan scoping out new ink. I take that as a good sign....


500 Clown MacBeth AND 500 Clown Frankenstein will both be returning for a limited engagement beginning June 14- THIS TIME AT STEPPENWOLF'S UPSTAIRS THEATER. (CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW SPACE!) We have tickets for Saturday, July 28th, and we're bringing Mu and Mere with us to see MacBeth. I'm already planning what I'm going to wear, when to have my hair done, I have to get a pedicure in a shade that will accentuate my foot 'too...

4 comments:

Matt Stratton said...

And to think that I was there when you first laid eyes upon Kevin...

...at least I think that's the case. I may be mis-remembering history. I do that sometimes - in my memory I was also there when Billy Corgan met James Iha. I'm like Forest Gump in that way.

OrangeMoJoJo said...

You were the one who introduced me to her! I'm eternally grateful. Didn't we go for cigars and $40 drinks at the Penninsula room after 500 Clown? What a study in contrasts!
I like to remember that I was there when Saladin dashed the cup of rose water out of Reginald of Chatillon's hands. Heh heh heh - good times!

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Shannon said...

Toooo...long...no...new...posts....