8.10.07

Project Du Jour

Tomorrow I will announce the Second Annual "Scare the Living Bejeebus Outta OrangeMoJoJo!!" contest, so get your thinking caps on! I need scary stuff to read over the Halloween holiday (for me that lasts from mid-September through the first week of November). I'd have announced it today, but that I forgot a few titles that were suggested to me last year (Paul, Peepster) at home.

Last years winner was Chuffed, and I totally still owe you cookies!!

My important project of the day has been changing the color scheme on my desktop to black and orange with white highlights. This is a tricky business. I've done it before and let me tell you it is scary when you need to find a document NOW!!! only to find that you've changed the preferences on your pull-down menu to orange on orange.

Scaaaaaaaaaaaaary stuff!!

I'm more than a little bit annoyed to find that this version of Windows doesn't offer "Creepy," "Spooky," or "Horror" fonts - any suggestions for a respectable substitute??

3 comments:

Rev Transit said...

Windows is horrific enough as it is.

OrangeMoJoJo said...

Thanks to Shannon!! This font is AWESOME!

http://simplythebest.net/fonts/fonts/rocky.html

Shannon said...

"Windows is horrific enough as it is"

"And to this day, whenever Apple releases a new product, they say you can hear the ghost of Bill Gates crying, 'Vista...Veeeeestaaaaaaa!'"