31.10.07

Red ORANGE!!! Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet



Here are some pics I took of rainbows and Ben Bulbin in Sligo, Ireland last month. I sent them around my office and was told "That's just what I needed today." (The Boss of Me received a small pot full of gold-foiled Hershey's "Nuggets" as well - she's been having a crappy week.). I figured if 80% of my office needed a bit of a pick-me-up, maybe it was one of those days for more of you out there as well, though I hope that's not the case! Enjoy!






3 comments:

Rev Transit said...

What about the pot of gold? It was right behind those trees!

OrangeMoJoJo said...

That double rainbow totally threw us off. Those leprechauns will use every trick in the book to keep you from their pot!

Rev Transit said...

I don't blame them. I used to hide my pot, too.