27.12.07

Mike Huckabee's Wooing My Vote

Not only does he wear ORANGE!!! regularly, he's as obviously cold as I am whenever the temp drops below 78 degrees.


He promises an ORANGE!!! cabinet.

The smallest chick has the biggest gun. Cracks me UP!

And he promises to keep the country safe from pea hens.


I never thought I'd say this, but there isn't enough orange in the world, Huckabee. Paula Poundstone put it best on "Wait, Wait! Don't Tell Me!" a few weeks ago: "I'm sure he IS nice and charming and funny. Maybe he could open for me. But do you see the distinction between opening for me and running the country?"

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I don't think Huck's cold, I think he just likes to cuddle with this gun.

Rev Transit said...

"Happiness is a warm gun." John Lennon, Beatles' White Album