3.12.07

OrangeMoJoJo's Christmas List!

All I want for Christmas is a copy of the Processus contra Templarios - and you're in luck! There's a copy available on EBay!

Only 800 copies of this document, essentially the minutes taken at the trials the Inquisition held against the Templars,were produced. The first copy was presented to the Pope, so that leaves....um...799. And each of those sold like THAT *snaps fingers* to libraries and learning institutions around the world, but somehow, SOMEHOW 'bluemooncouture' got a hold of a copy and is selling it along with her $3500-$4000 paper dresses.

Paper dresses! HA! What a stupid idea! I mean, what if it rains?

...okay I'll admit I'd buy a paper dress if it was made from a copy of the Processus contra Templarios, but that's only because old Latin script is so in right now.

Processus contra Templarios

Seriously, how the hell can someone who calls him/herself 'bluemooncouture' get a copy of the Processus Contra Templarios when Malcolm Barber can only see one at the Bodleian? When even the Order itself can't get a hold of one? When Stephen Dafoe has to speculate about how to go about getting one on a thread on his Website? It's obscene. Well, I guess if I'd managed to get my hands on a copy people would be asking the same of me "....OrangeMoJoJo...???!!?"



I do feel really REALLY badly for whoever had to take minutes at those trials. MAN! I can't imagine. I have had to take minutes at meetings that last only a few hours and I find it the most tedious, mind-numbing, painful experience a body could be put through, and I can ERASE! I have a digital recorder! I write in ENGLISH (um, sort of)

...Heeeeyyyy.... I wonder if the trials weren't about the Templars at all!!? Maybe it was the minute-taker who was being punished for his sins! Oh, my Lord! Can you imagine??? Minute taking over several days, even weeks?? That's, it's inhuman!! It's despicable! The pain! The agony! What the Inquisition wouldn't do in the name of "God!"


Seriously, I don't really need anything this year, so you can all just chip in and get me this document, that would be great.

Okay, okay, I do realize that $40,000 is a steep pricetag to split among my 5 readers, even for me, so instead you can just send me to Zandvoort in the Netherlands so I can have Zanto ink me with this 'ttoo:


You can read more about the Processus contra Templarios HERE.

11 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh, DRAT! I was about to buy you a copy of Processed Templaros, but then I realized it won't fit in your Xmas stocking! Too, too bad!

Rev Transit said...

Shannon, go ahead and get her a copy. I just bought a gigantic Christmas stocking for her.

Butternugget said...

On Dec. 13th we'll find out if Tales of Beedle the Bard costs more than the Templarios. The estimate is between $30,000 - $50,000.

I don't know what that says about our society. Frankly both seem pretty cool to me.

Shannon said...

"Shannon, go ahead and get her a copy. I just bought a gigantic Christmas stocking for her."

That's swell, Rev, except that Jo and I use the same stockings every year. Tradition, you know.

OrangeMoJoJo said...

Tradition?? OH, uh,...OOPS! I, uh, threw out your stocking, honey! I found this one and just thought it was so cute, and well, with your Irish heritage and all....
http://vickiehowell.com/uploaded_images/
shamrock-Booties-002-768556.jpg

OrangeMoJoJo said...

"On Dec. 13th we'll find out if Tales of Beedle the Bard costs more than the Templarios."

Dang, Butternugget! You're having a banner month! First Crispin Hellion in town to promote his new film, now this!

Mu said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Templar car park.

TEMPLARMAN said...

Don't be so shocke at BlueMoon obtaining a copy of Processus Contra Templarios...I have one coming too!! $55,000 the price just went up!

TEMPLARMAN said...

ORANGEMAN I said I have one coming. It's paid for but it doesn't ship out until mid to late Feb. Plenty of time for you to raise the cash.LOL

marty1028@hotmail.com

TEMPLARMAN said...

I DIDN'T MENTION THAT TEMPLARMAN (Yes I refer to myself in the third person,I'm nuts) IS A SYRACUSE GRAD! In case you didn't know thats an ORANGEMAN!!!!!

TEMPLARMAN said...

oops SORRY ORANGECHICK,ORANGEBABE, ORANGE MO JO ?? I REFERED TO YOU AS ORANGEMAN . DIDN'T READ YOUR PROFILE...