13.12.07

Peanut Butter Temptations A Hit In Two Countries!

OrangeGirl received her THANK YOU!!!! package for the wonderful arm warmers she'd sent me. The parcel contained an orange tote, orange luggage tag, and Shannon's World Famous Peanut Butter Temptations. She's not a fan of chocolate (oops!!), but is thankfully a fan of peanut butter. She loved the Temptations with a cuppa. And I am happy to have introduced her to a new orange food: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! There's one stuck in the center of each Temptation.


Thank you again, OrangeGirl! I LOVE my arm warmers, and have been wearing them every day this week in my new office.

They couldn't have arrived at a more perfect time! The heat has been turned way down in our new building for the comfort of the workmen installing all of the furniture (I know! How obnoxious, right? What about MY comfort? I require a much warmer temperature to realize my full blogging potential! Grrrrr! (o;). So, anyway, it has been really chilly in here! The picture above was taken on Monday, and since then I assure you I've been wearing long sleeves, buttoned over the arm warmers, which makes me a little sad because now I can't see the signature rust-colored band at top. Today I actually brought an extra wool coat after being so cold yesterday I had to wear my winter coat for half the day. Come to think of it, Shannon would probably LOVE my new office. Not only is it chilly, but I have a beautiful view of the forest preserve and river directly adjacent to the building on Milwaukee Ave.

Thank you, OrangeGirl! I hope you enjoy the goodies and that Jiff and The Mister save you a Temptation for your morning's coffee!

No comments: