26.1.08

Confidential to Fred Phelps

You're an idiot. I can't even hate you you're so pathetic. Although, that said, when I see a child proudly carrying one of your charming "hate" signs, I do admit I would love to see you throttled, you poisoner of youth.

But I digress.

I was asked to write a piece on your vigilant search for Heath Ledger's memorial, but you really don't deserve the attention. Your creative and explicit anti-gay signs prove to me that you have the most vivid, gorgeous homosexual fantasies, and I'm sorry you won't act on them. The world would be a better place if you stopped acting as if you were God's wrath on earth and started loving your fellow man.

I'm keeping this brief because I can't change you, so I won't waste any effort trying. I can say that I will be CELEBRATING on the day you die - no protests for you! I know that you think that you'll be entering heaven, and I really wish I could see the look on your face when you find out how very VERY wrong you are.

2 comments:

Butternugget said...

Well said.

evandebacle said...

Sorry to disagree with you, but I actually can hate Fred Phelps.