24.1.08

Happy Birthday to: Shannon! From: The Bu!

I would have gotten an actual picture of Bu with a hat, but....Oh, who am I kidding? She would have freaked OUT if I came at her with one of those things! Instead:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

I GIVE YOU!

ORANGEMOJOJO'S!

FIRST EVER ATTEMPT!

AT PHOTOSHOP (OR SOME EQUIVALENT!)!



(Yes, I realize there are three year olds who can do this better, heck BU could do a better job, but there you have it. My patience with that brush feature after I took out the ponpon thingie wore thin after about 35 minutes.)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Remind me to show you a couple photoshop tricks. :)

Actually, I think the cludgy photoshop job is charming.

Thank you, Bou, for the b-day wishes!

Rev Transit said...

This was a far more humane way of getting Bu in a hat.

Mu said...

I like the faux tail. Is that a streamer?