13.6.08

If I Were the Passenger On That Train...

The Joint Intelligence Committee woudla never gotten the orange folder back.

I imagine this is the orange folder in which they kept the Iraq security and al Qaeda secrets.

"A passenger found the orange folder, containing highly sensitive details about Iraq's security forces and the government's latest assessment of al Qaeda, on a London commuter service and handed it over to the BBC."

I don't know how that passenger had the strength to part with it! I would have shred the documents, not given them to the BBC; and I'd be using the folder now to carry very important documents of my own, like, the chronological list of old Dr. Who episodes I've printed so I can cross of episodes we've watched as we go; and OPI's latest collection of summer colors.

No comments: