16.7.08

Another Celebrity Soul Sucker Photo!

Andy Dick was arrested for drug possession and sexual battery after he pulled down a teenager's top.

Classy.

The fact that he was arrested doesn't surprise me. The fact that he was arrested for possession surprises me even less, but the fact that I mistook this pic for an Edward Norton promo shot promoting his role as a psychotic serial murderer in a film to be released in 2009?


For the record (har har! Pun intended!):
This would be an example of something orange that I do NOT want.


That surprises me.

2 comments:

evandebacle said...

You know those stereogram? The things you stare at that look like nothing and then something jumps off the page at you? Well, I was never able to do those. It just didn't work. I always attributed it to my slight color blindness which possibly prevented me from perceiving the contrast necessary to yield the illusion. Well, I am having the same problem here. I stare and stare and stare and I don't see Andy Dick. I can see Edward Norton. If I squint I can even see Robert Deniro. But Andy Dick? What the hell happened to him?

OrangeMoJoJo said...

I know! It's like Edward Norton is trying to frame Andy Dick, but he forgot to bleach his hair and he left his fake glasses on the coffee table and his 3-piece giraffe-print suit at the cleaners.

http://letterman.iscool.com/june97/6-5b.jpg