29.9.08

Says Alot About A Girl....

....when she sees a shot of a celebrity and immediately looks past said celebrity at the house in the background, then returns to the celebrity and finds out who she is only so she can use her as a vantage point to figure out where they are:



That building looks all England-y! And the fact that she's wearing red plaid pants and STILL looks like a stick makes me think it's Kate Moss...one sec, let me verify....Yes! It is! It IS England!

Side note: If I wore red plaid pants entire zip codes would be blotted, not just a single license plate, so kudos to your productive cocaine habit. End side note.

I wish she'd move her skinny butt so I could get a glimpse of the license plate and more of the building behind her. OUTTA THE WAY, MOSS!!! There's something interesting behind you!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's northern England (just the grey rock, style of building, high wall).

Rev Transit said...

Was the high wall built to keep out the Scots?

Naomi Jane said...

Oh, JoJo, I love you. Your croc rant and your out-of-the-way-Moss comment bring me such joy. You rule.