Settle down. Refocus. And in the words of the wise and wonderful Douglas Adams, DON'T PANIC.
- Turn off the news.
- List at least 10 things (yes, you can count people as things) you really really love.
- List at least 10 things you want to do/accomplish in the future.
- GET OUTSIDE. Go for a walk or a bike ride.
- Meet a friend or a group of friends for a dessert or a beer at a new place you've been interested in trying.
- Watch a favorite movie.
- Touch up your resume. Look at how valuable you are to your company!
- Make something with pumpkin. Or with sweet potato. (Forego the torch on the sweet potato creme brulee if you're really strung out.)
- START THAT BOOK!
- Make someone laugh. Really hard.