1.12.08

Is It Just Me,

Or does Obama look like he's about to cry?? Did he think she'd refuse?? (o;


On the flip side, look at the cat that ate the canary there beside him.

This pic needs a caption. Or some dialogue.

I have to say I'm thrilled with Obama's pick of Rahm Emmanuel for Chief of Staff and Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State! I only named those two because they're the two I'm most familiar with - both being Illinoisans! I've always known that I was the center of the universe, now this new administration is FINALLY setting about proving it!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

this should make clinton's backers happy, too - she'll have more influence and say as Sec of State, really, than she'd ever had have as VP.

Sarcasm is just one more service I offer. said...

He definately doesn't look thrilled for sure.lol This should be an interesting next 4 years.